The credit union had to demonstrate compliance with the PCI-DSS standard, as well as the ISO 27001 standard and APRA’s Prudential Practice Guide (CPG234) for managing security risk in information technology.
Huntsman was chosen above all the major SIEM vendors because:
Key terms and topics addressed
- It matched the best for functionality but was more flexible and cost-effective
- Huntsman was familiar with APRA CPG 234 which was vital for implementation
- Huntsman’s rules could be easily configured to PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and APRA CPG234
- The company was local for initial support and later suggestions for new features
- Huntsman set up quickly, and scaled easily and cost-effectively
Download the Credit Union Case Study
- PCI-DSS, ISO 27001,APRA CPG234, compliance Monitoring
- Correlation of all alerts, real-time monitoring, SIEM system
- Flexibility, value, scalability, easy upgrade, fast alerting
- Liveview Console, centralised view, Behaviour Anomaly Detection.