ASD ISM Compliance Guide
This Compliance Guide summarises the main principles from Section 3 of the ISM, shows how Huntsman technology maps to them, and how it helps organisations to assess and manage key aspects of their IT risk status, such as:
- Readiness to respond to targeted cyber security incidents
- The controls to protect the organisation from serious threats
- The potential cost of a cyber security incident
- Effectiveness of fostering a strong security culture.
Key terms and concepts addressed in this compliance guide:
- IT security risk, IT security monitoring, risk mitigation
- Security breach, policy breach, cyber security, information security
- Security Event and Information Management (SIEM), IT risk management
- Event logging, root cause analysis, forensic audit, incident management
- Behavior Anomaly Detection, security awareness training.