2019 Cyber Security Predictions
As we reflect on 2018 one thing is certain – cyber risk has become synonymous with business risk. Responsibility for your organisation’s cyber posture has escalated to senior management level; understanding your position has never been more important and awareness of external factors more necessary. Read the 2019 Cyber Security Predictions paper.
Over 2018 the Huntsman team has seen a number of trends develop which may impact your organisation’s operation and exposure to risk; we’ve created a White Paper to share these with you:
Predictions 2019 – Looking forward to next year in cyber security
The key predictions are:
- A hacked election and consequences of ‘fake news’ popularity;
- Major disruption in utilities and critical infrastructure sector with wide reaching effects;
- A GDPR data breach fine of global proportions;
- Growing reliance on cyber metrics to monitor and measure risk exposure;
- A rise in Distributed AI attacks using sophisticated behaviour profiling techniques;
- Businesses shifting focus from compliance to risk management;
- Accelerated adoption of managed security services by SMEs – doing nothing is no longer viable.
Take the first steps to build your cyber resilience; measure your cyber posture, benchmark your position start the journey of continuous improvement.