2020 Cyber Security Predictions
As 2019 draws to a close, one thing is certain – the management of cyber risk is becoming a mainstream, front and centre, business imperative. Audit, compliance, security and governance are demanding cyber risks are managed with more accuracy and in a shorter timescale. Read the 2020 Cyber Security Predictions paper.
Over 2019 the Huntsman Security team has seen a number of trends develop which may impact your organisation’s operation and exposure to risk; you can download the white paper here:
Predictions 2020 – Looking forward to next year in cyber security
Key 2020 Cyber Security Predictions
Here are just a few of the key trends discussed in the paper:
- Growth in the MSSP market;
- RegTech will drive the digital transformation of compliance;
- Privacy and security risks will become reputational;
- Risks will be measured by business outcomes; compliance will be a means to an end;
- Merger & Acquisition due diligence will increase its focus on cyber hygiene;
- Cyber insurance will evolve;
- Audit rules will drive greater automation;
- International collaboration on supply chain risk assurance.
Understand your organisation’s cyber risk and take the first steps to building resilience: gain visibility of the current position by measuring your cyber posture, benchmark your position against a known framework and start the journey of continuous improvement.