'Once we established the solution’s capability and affordability, support was the deciding factor.’
This enterprise provides investment management services to some of Australia’s leading life insurers, superannuation providers and funds managers. As part of a global financial institution, the Australian subsidiary had to meet the same corporate IT security, risk and compliance standards, yet with fewer resources. Its challenge was to find a SIEM system that was easy to deploy and operate, from a vendor who offered comprehensive local support.
Huntsman was chosen because:
Key terms and topics addressed:
- Huntsman’s modular design offered an ‘implement-and-pay-as-you-grow approach’ with a clear upgrade path
- Tier‐3 included implementation and customised report generation in the package
- Customer checks confirmed Huntsman’s easy deployment and excellent vendor support.
Download the Managed Investment Services Case Study
- Scalable, modular IT security solution, easy deployment, clear upgrade path
- Log management, log analysis and customised reporting, security audit
- Network security threats, security monitoring, event contextualisation and correlation
- Governance, IT risk management, compliance monitoring
- Adaptive security, Security Information and Event Management, SIEM.