Huntsman Software Add-Ons have been created to enhance the security capability of the core Huntsman Security Platform – to support your business’s security needs as it grows and evolves.
Huntsman Software ADD ON – Behaviour Anomaly Detection
- Detects non-signature based attacks, cyber security issues, unknowns and unknowables.
- Profiles traffic, system and application activity in real time and uses its machine learning capability to understand what is normal behaviour for your networks, systems, users and applications
- Deviations from this learned baseline are identified using a combination of statistical, actuarial and other data analytic techniques to
Huntsman Software ADD ON – Threat Intelligence
- Allows businesses to take in external threat data from public sources – commercial, open source and community threat information from CERTs or regulators.
- Uses available threat data to identify risky traffic and potentially malicious inbound or outbound connections in real-time.
- Allows enhanced vigilance across customer silos using internal data and available external threat data to detect systemic or wide-ranging attacks across the estate.
- Creates internal threat context from risk knowledge of critical systems, sensitive users, locations and outputs from alert tracking and incident response processes – allowing operators to investigate one issue and simultaneously flag other activity that might be linked to it.
Huntsman Software ADD ON – Extended Data Repository
- Automatically manages data – distributing information across multiple repositories to allow optimised use of disk storage and system performance.
- Reduces contention for critical operations and enables queries and reports to run across multiple data repositories in parallel.
- Data management allows definition of retention and archive rules; with complete flexibility around how long different pools of data are retained and aged out to slower storage.
Huntsman Software ADD ON – Multi Tenancy Pack
- Full multi-tenancy capability for MSSPs, cloud providers and large, complex federated organisations
- Combines end-to-end data separation, fine grained and role-based access control to deliver a single point of storage and management.
Huntsman Software ADD ON – High Availability Licence
- Huntsman supports a number of resilient clustered or HA architectures with highly cost effective licencing for back-up, fail-over or active-active operating models.
This ensures security monitoring and visibility is continuous and avoids outages and backlogs building up if system or network faults occur.