PCI DSS Compliance Guide Overview
This Compliance Guide shows how an advanced Security Information and Event Management system like Huntsman meets the challenge without leaving security gaps. Huntsman:
- Continually monitors network traffic, end points, servers, databases, applications and existing security systems for alerts, abnormal behaviour and suspect activity
- Monitors and alerts on additions, deletions, lockouts, and modifications of user IDs, privilege escalation of user access to card holder data and invalid logical access attempts
- Enables IT security staff to connect the dots between apparently unrelated events, thus enhancing the organisation’s PCI DSS compliance.
Key terms and topics addressed:
- PCI compliance, database access monitoring, security and risk management
- Data assurance, application security, data breach protection, fraud
- IT risk management, event contextualisation and correlation; real-time access monitoring
- Behaviour anomaly detection, suspicious activities, baseline of normal activity
- Operational risk mitigation, proactive compliance monitoring.