Huntsman supports a large number of national and international security, management and privacy standards
ISO27001 • PCI-DSS • CESG Good Practice Guide 13 • FISMA/NIST SP800-53
APRA CPG234 • ASD Top 35 • SOX
Automates audit & compliance workflow
Real time audit information
Live view compliance status
The IT compliance challenge
These days, IT governance and compliance are key issues for many industries due to the type of data they process or the regulatory and legal rules that apply to them. This presents a challenge on many fronts. For a start, there’s the cost, which is increasing in response to an ever-growing number of breaches. Then there’s the time and discipline required. Because compliance can be onerous, some firms adopt a minimalist approach, with the resultant risk that information exposures remain.
In addition, compliance standards can be based on external requirements rather than an organisation’s own business or risk management objectives.
And, finally, there’s the fact that compliance standards often define minimum standards of IT governance. But these don’t guarantee security or best practice; merely that the compliance box has been ticked.
Fortunately, there is a better way. Which is why a growing number of organisations are turning to Huntsman Security as their go-to compliance solution provider.
Why you should choose Huntsman for your IT compliance needs. Here are some boxes that Huntsman DOES tick:
- Automated validation of activities against compliance controls and fine-tuning of policy
- Time savings through automation of the audit and compliance workflow
- Lower resource costs and real-time audit information
- Simplified operation with a proactive systematic process instead of ‘tick box’ checks
- Additional verification of policy controls and a live view of compliance status (GRC dashboards)
- Easier and quicker auditing
- Improved breach and incident response with real-time alerts for improved threat management
Ease of use, peace of mind
Huntsman provides solutions that are unobtrusive, cost effective and deliver actual business value in terms of improved process efficiency, greater transparency, and increased confidence to customers, auditors and regulators. Huntsman will:
- Tell you who is accessing your data or systems and what they are doing
- Help you understand the operational status of controls
- Detect unauthorised activities and help you understand the impact
- Help you rectify breaches, limit damage and prevent recurrence
- Support strong IT governance by providing continuous confidence to managers and stakeholders in real time, and easy access to evidence for auditors and regulators.
Unique GRC dashboards
Huntsman’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) dashboards provide a view of compliance status at a glance and allow instant response. They will:
- Customise complex compliance metrics to suit individual stakeholder roles, and translate them into individual controls with full drill-down
- Continuously shows stakeholders the business impact of their compliance status
- Highlight compliance breaches and risks that simple rule-based filters overlook