Are you looking to comply with APRA CPG 234?
APRA’s Prudential Practice Guide (APRA CPG234) is published by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). It provides guidance to regulated financial institutions on how to effectively manage Information and IT security risks.
In September 2013, APRA released the Prudential Practice Guide PPG235 “Managing Data Risk” that identified data risks evident from their ongoing supervisory operations. PPG235 complements the earlier and now renumbered CPG 234 “Management of Security Risk in Information and Information Technology”.
The Huntsman APRA CPG 234 compliance guide
Our APRA CPG 234 Compliance Guide provides you with:
- A summary of the key recommendations from CPG 234
- Demonstration of how Huntsman SIEM technology maps to its recommendations
Concepts covered by the APRA CPG234 Compliance Guide:
- IT security risk, IT security monitoring; user monitoring, event logging
- Log Management, compliance monitoring; automated compliance reporting
- Data loss, data leakage, fraud, misuse, access controls, authentication
- Real-time monitoring & incident management; reporting and escalation
- Risk assessment, compliance controls, independent audit, performance monitoring