ISO27001 is an internationally accepted standard that provides a framework for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). Huntsman Security ISO27001 Compliance Guide maps to the standard.
Updated in 2013 ISO27001 includes procedures for:
- Defining the IT risk exposure of an organisation
- Identifying key assets and locations
- Selecting appropriate controls
- Choosing the most effective technologies
The Huntsman® ISO27001 compliance guide shows how Huntsman technology maps to key sections of the standard, while integrating with existing solutions, adding a centralised view and strengthening your security posture.
This compliance guide covers the following key concepts:
- IT risk management, compliance monitoring, enterprise security
- Enterprise-wide event visibility, network security threats and protective monitoring
- Vulnerability assessment and security policy improvement
- IT security and compliance management, security information and event management