Are you a Cloud Service Provider looking for Cloud Security?
Cloud computing is revolutionising the way organisations store and access data, access applications and deliver IT services. As a Cloud Service Provider, Security is key to your success.
Cloud Security has become even more important since GDPR came into force in 2018, with its requirements for both data processors and controllers to carry liability for a breach.
Download the latest resource: Cloud Security Options for CSPs
Security and privacy risks arising from the shared, on-demand nature of cloud platforms continues to be a barrier to cloud adoption. With the growing number of cyber attacks and the lack of direct control, customers increasingly need assurance that cloud monitoring is robust, their data is secure, and their privacy is not being compromised.
As a Cloud Service Provider you need to demonstrate distinct separation of customer data and reporting, and ensure data segregation within their cloud environments and core infrastructure. Huntsman’s multi tenancy SIEM capability supports this.
Huntsman Cloud Connectors
The Challenge, and Opportunity for Cloud Service Providers
Cloud services are accessible from anywhere and hence can introduce vulnerability. With increasing mobile and remote access, user access to these applications via the Internet is often invisible to the customer’s normal network monitoring solutions.
As a Cloud Service Provider you need a SIEM & Security Analytics platform that is robust, dependable, agile and easy to operate. Your chosen technology needs to support your business model by minimising service delivery costs, simplifying the security management process, and help you gain the trust of customers.
You want a platform that can :
- Give you an advantage over competitors that cannot offer equivalent levels of assurance to security-conscious customers
- Help you grow revenues by enabling you to provide value-added services in data protection and security monitoring
Cloud Security with Huntsman: Learn how to improve Security and Efficiency
Huntsman is ideal for cloud and service monitoring as it builds on its origins in complex, multi-domain, sensitive environments like defence, intelligence, financial services and telecoms. Below are some of the advantages of Huntsman’s Cloud edition.
Speed of data processing
- Real-time, high-volume activity processing for platforms, infrastructure and applications
- Ease of deployment, expansion and customisation to fit the elastic nature of cloud service delivery
- Flexible architecture and high scalability to meet changing needs
Multi Tenant Security
- Robust data separation, role-based access control and multi-tenancy support
- Comprehensive audit capability across all operator activity
- Easy segmentation of customers data and reports
Security Monitoring & Reporting
- In-built, continuous compliance monitoring and reporting
- Incident management workflow support and drill-down investigation capabilities
- Automated response to mitigate attacks, safeguard systems and protect data
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Low TCO, fast ROI and short learning curves for staff
- Easy demonstration of service capability to build credibility with customers
- Lower set-up and operational costs and simplified service differentiation
Security Analytics for Advanced Threat Detection
- Real-time correlation combined with patented ‘True’ Behavioural Anomaly Detection to provide more advanced monitoring services.
- Threat detection based on externally available Threat Intelligence sources of known risks, attack origins and indicators of compromise across a wide service and customer portfolio – enabling truly intelligent value added services.
Cloud Security: How Multi Tenancy will improve your Service Offering
Huntsman provides a full, multi-tenant cloud security capability for Cloud Service Providers within its data model. This allows separation of customer monitoring data throughout its lifetime. Huntsman’s access control functions provide for the creation of organisations or system communities, which ensures clear separation between cloud customers, applications and data sets.
Explore the latest Cloud Security Options
Read the Cloud Security Service Options for Cloud Service Providers guide and find out how to reduce cyber risk and increase revenue:
Take the next step to securing your Cloud Service
Click here toArrange a meeting with our Security Specialists
Click here to Request a demo
Click here to Access the product page Huntsman Multi Tenant SIEM for Cloud Providers