Cloud computing is revolutionising the way organisations store and access data, access applications and deliver IT services. As a Cloud Service Provider, Security is key to your success.
Security and privacy risks arising from the shared, on-demand nature of the cloud platforms and service providers is a major consideration for businesses. With the growing number of cyber attacks and the lack of direct control, customers increasingly need assurance that cloud monitoring is robust, their data is secure, and their privacy is not being compromised.
Cloud service providers need to demonstrate distinct separation of customer data and reporting, and ensure data segregation within their cloud environments and core infrastructure. Huntsman’s multi tenancy capability supports this.
Huntsman Cloud Connectors
The challenge, and opportunity for cloud providers
Cloud services are accessible from anywhere and hence can introduce vulnerability. With increasing mobile and remote access, user access to these applications via the Internet is often invisible to the customer’s normal network monitoring solutions.
Cloud service providers require technology platforms that are dependable, agile and easy to operate. Technology needs to support their business model by minimising service delivery costs, simplifying the security management process, and helping them gain the trust of customers.
They want capable platforms that can :
- Give them an advantage over competitors that cannot offer equivalent levels of assurance to security-conscious customers
- Help them to grow revenues by allowing them to provide value-added services in data protection and security monitoring
This is why a growing number of cloud service providers are turning to Tier-3 Huntsman as their core cloud monitoring security solution.
Why you should choose Huntsman to protect your cloud service
Huntsman is ideal for cloud and service monitoring as it builds on its origins in complex, multi-domain, sensitive environments like defence, intelligence, financial services and telecoms. Below are some of the advantages of Huntsman’s Cloud edition.
- Real-time, high-volume activity processing for platforms, infrastructure and applications
- Ease of deployment, expansion and customisation to fit the elastic nature of cloud service delivery
- Flexible architecture and high scalability to meet changing needs
- Robust data separation, role-based access control and multi-tenancy support
- Comprehensive audit capability across all operator activity
- Easy segmentation of customers data and reports
- In-built, continuous compliance monitoring and reporting
- Incident management workflow support and drill-down investigation capabilities
- Automated response to mitigate attacks, safeguard systems and protect data
- Low TCO, fast ROI and short learning curves for staff
- Easy demonstration of service capability to build credibility with customers
- Lower set-up and operational costs and simplified service differentiation
Advanced threat detection and intelligence
- Real-time correlation combined with patented ‘True’ Behavioural Anomaly Detection to provide more advanced monitoring services.
- Threat detection based on externally available sources of known risks, attack origins and indicators of compromise across a wide service and customer portfolio – enabling truly intelligent value added services.
Huntsman provides full, multi-tenancy capability for Cloud providers within its data model. This allows separation of customer monitoring data throughout its lifetime. Huntsman’s access control functions provide for the creation of organisations or system communities, which ensures clear separation between cloud customers, applications and data sets.
Want to find out more?
Arrange a meeting with our Security Specialists Click here