SOC software that scales as your business grows
Huntsman Security’s Next Gen SIEM MSSP, derived from Next Gen SIEM helps Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) in their provision of managed security services; reducing service delivery costs, simplifying the security management process, and accelerating revenue generation from new customers.
SOC technology that supports Managed Security Services
Huntsman Security’s Next Gen SIEM MSSP is established and proven in SOC environments globally.
What Next Gen SIEM MSSP delivers
Our SOC technology has all the benefits of the Next Gen SIEM and more:
- Allows the creation of hybrid services to satisfy customer needs
- Flexible architecture and easy customisation
- Fast deployment and easy on-boarding of new customers
- Reduced overall cost per customer
Watch the video which explains our SIEM for Managed Security
How our Next Gen SIEM MSSP works
The product has all the features of the Next Gen SIEM, plus:
- Multi-tenancy – to support a shared services environment with evidential reporting and end-to-end data separation
- Robust data management, separation and access control mechanisms
- Threat awareness between and within customer networks – to detect threats more quickly and offer value-added services
- Highly flexible licensing models to suit the variable nature of Managed Security Services and control set-up and ownership costs
Why choose Next Gen SIEM MSSP?
Huntsman Security’s technology builds on its origins in complex, multi-domain, sensitive environments like defence, intelligence, critical infrastructure and telecoms. For Managed Security Service providers, Next Gen SIEM MSSP offers distinct advantages in terms of operational efficiency, multi-tenancy and security monitoring.
Find out more about Next Gen SIEM MSSP
We have a number of resources that can help you develop and grow your business.