The Huntsman defence-grade cyber security suite provides a modular platform to deliver advanced security analytics, compliance management and reporting and cyber threat detection that you can scale horizontally and vertically to increase volume, by simply adding capacity
Piers Wilson, Head of Product Management
Huntsman Analyst Portal… threat resolution in seconds.
Combining policy based correlation with behaviour anomaly detection along with internal and external threat intelligence, Huntsman’s security analytics provides contextual and prioritised business risk and impact – presented in real-time. The Huntsman Cyber Security Platform includes:
Huntsman Enterprise SIEM
The core Huntsman security monitoring, compliance and threat detection technology that provides:
- High-speed real-time data collection, analysis and alerting
- Real-time correlation from across the whole IT stack referenced with internal and external sources
- Central, real-time whole-network visibility via a single LiveView console
- Modular, scalable design and cost-effective, flexible licensing options
- Alerts to operators in real-time
Huntsman Unified Console
Huntsman Unified Console is an effective and dynamic solution for organisations with multiple business units, security operations functions, geographies or several existing, legacy SIEM solutions.
- It unifies alert information compliance tracking and reporting
- Correlates alerts between disparate, downstream security monitoring solutions
- Centralises incident management
- Provides a “single pane of glass” for high-level compliance and security stakeholders.
Huntsman Analyst Portal
The Huntsman Analyst Portal is a game changer in automated threat resolution. Taking the outputs from cyber security detection solutions and automatically gathering related information from SIEM platforms, or the IT estate it enables rapid and accurate decisions to be made as to the nature of alerts.
- Gathers data directly from the affected end-points to give clarity on the nature of an actual incident – in terms of the indicators of compromise associated with it.
- Provides confidence that benign or harmless issues can be logged and closed.
- Enables operators to get from detection to resolution in seconds, rather than minutes, hours or longer.