Improve your compliance to Information Security Standards
Huntsman Security’s Next Gen SIEM is acknowledged in the Forrester Wave™: Security Analytics Platforms, Q3 2018 for it’s strength in compliance monitoring and massive scalability in large environments. In addition to providing solutions to support national and international security, management and privacy standards, we have also created cyber risk measurement tools to automatically and continuously track and report on the effectiveness of your security controls.
ACSC Essential 8 • GDPR EU • ISO27001 • PCI-DSS • GPG13 • FISMA/NIST SP800-53
APRA CPS 234 • SOX • PSD2 • NIS Directive• C2M2
Cyber Security Compliance Solutions
Instantly identify non-compliance
Monitor the 5 Cyber Security clauses
Rapid incident detection
Today’s security compliance challenges
In current times, IT governance and compliance are key issues for many industries due to the type of data they process or the regulatory and legal rules that apply to them. During 2018 the bar was raised; we saw the introduction of Europe’s GDPR legislation and Australia’s Notifiable Data Breach Scheme, which gives organisation’s responsibility to report breaches within a time-frame. The latest Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority standard for cyber security, APRA CPS 234, also has this requirement.
The complexity of obligations
Your cyber security compliance obligations have never been more complex. For a start, there’s the cost, which increases in response to an ever-growing number of breaches. Then there’s the time and discipline required to implement security controls and then monitor them. Compliance management can be onerous, some firms adopt a minimalist approach, with the resultant risk that information exposures remain.
The external nature of commitments
Security Compliance is primarily based on external requirements rather than your organisation’s own business or risk management objectives. Any obligations you have should be incorporated into your organisation’s risk management plan.
Minimum standards deliver no guarantees
Security compliance standards often define minimum standards of IT governance. They do not guarantee cyber resilience or determine best practice; they merely tick the compliance.
How to meet all your security compliance obligations
Having the ability to meet all your security compliance obligations is very important; being able to contain this to a manageable workload will undoubtedly support the development of cyber resilience.
The key reasons to choose Huntsman Security for your security compliance solutions:
- Automated validation of activities against compliance controls and fine-tuning of policy
- Time savings through automation of the audit and compliance workflow
- Lower resource costs and real-time audit information – easier and quicker auditing
- Simplified operation with a proactive systematic process instead of ‘tick box’ checks
- Additional verification of policy controls and a live view of compliance status (GRC dashboards)
- Improved breach and incident response with real-time alerts for improved threat management
Choose the compliance solution that your business needs
Huntsman Security provides security compliance solutions that are unobtrusive, cost effective and deliver actual business value in terms of improved process efficiency, greater transparency, and increased confidence to you, your auditors and your regulators. Our technology:
- Tells you who is accessing your data or systems and what they are doing
- Helps you understand the operational status of security controls
- Detects unauthorised activities and helps you understand their impact
- Helps you rectify breaches, limit damage and prevent recurrence
- Supports strong IT governance by providing continuous confidence to managers and stakeholders in real-time, and easy access to evidence for auditors and regulators.
Find out more about cyber security compliance