The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) has become the industry standard that defines the security steps necessary for the protection of payment card customer data. Huntsman Security’s PCI DSS Compliance Guide helps you meet the challenge.
PCI DSS compliance requirements are broad-reaching and require integration of IT systems and security solutions with policies and procedures.
Our PCI DSS compliance guide demonstrates how Huntsman® helps meet the compliance challenge by:
Continually monitoring network traffic, end points, servers, databases, applications and existing security systems for alerts, abnormal behaviour and suspect activity
- Monitoring and alerting on additions, deletions, lockouts, and modifications of user accounts, privilege escalation of user access to card holder data and invalid logical access attempts
- Enabling IT security staff to connect the dots between apparently unrelated events, thus enhancing the organisation’s PCI DSS compliance
This compliance guide covers the following key concepts:
PCI compliance controls, database access monitoring, security and risk management
- Data assurance, application security, data breach protection, fraud
- IT risk management, event contextualisation and correlation, real-time access monitoring
- Behaviour anomaly detection, suspicious activities, baseline of normal activity
- Operational risk mitigation, proactive compliance monitoring