Are you looking to provide Security as a Service?
Whether you’re a managed service provider looking to incorporate managed security into your service offering or you need a better technology stack to support an existing offering you will understand the importance of streamlining your processes, growing your recurring revenue whilst at the same time keeping pace with your competitors.
Huntsman Security recognises that Security Operations Centres (SOC) need reliable SOC software that will deliver robust security and compliance monitoring. Our SOC tools are established and proven in federal government departments and critical infrastructure organisations around the world.
Build a SOC with next generation SIEM
By integrating next generation SIEM into the core of your SOC you can streamline a number of security processes to improve your cyber assurance and realise a highly favourable ROI.
Advanced Threat Detection and Intelligence
- Combines real-time correlation with behavioural anomaly detection enabling MSSPs to deliver clients more advanced real-time monitoring services including actionable intelligence
- Takes external or cross-client threat intelligence sources to enable threat information from a broader risk landscape, and incorporate it into security decision-making for more reliable, higher-value services
- Real-time, high-volume activity processing for platforms, infrastructure and applications
- Ease of deployment, expansion and customisation to fit the elastic nature of managed service delivery
- Flexible architecture and high scalability to meet changing end-client and MSSP needs
Multi Tenant Security
SIEM solutions for service providers need to be able to scale as the client list grows. If you are going to offer an MSSP service you need to confidently provide true client data segregation at both the database layer and administrative interface.
The Huntsman multi-tenant SIEM allows you to extract significant cost and operational efficiencies by utilising a single instance to support fully featured managed security services to multiple end users:
- Robust data separation, role-based access control and multi tenancy support
- Comprehensive audit capability across all operator activity
- Assured segmentation of customers data and reports
Huntsman multi tenant SIEM
Continuous Monitoring & Reporting
SIEM is a consolidation technology that merges information from all your clients’ monitored systems such as firewalls, antivirus products and intrusion prevention systems to a single repository:
- In-built, continuous security and compliance monitoring and reporting
- Real time incident management workflow support and drill-down investigation capabilities
- Automated response to mitigate attacks, safeguard systems and protect data
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Low TCO, fast ROI and subscription pricing options for effective cash-flow management
- Process automation for lower operational risk and SOC resource management
- Low set-up cost and inbuilt flexibility for value added customisation for end customers
Benchmarking and measuring client’s cyber resilience
Positioning your business as a trusted adviser to clients can be a factor in your success. If you are providing a security monitoring service you, and your clients, may also benefit from assessing and benchmarking their cyber resilience.
Our Security Scorecard has been developed as a computer aided audit technology (CAAT); it provides a continuous view of cyber resilience, identifying security gaps that need closed. It also delivers clear and concise reporting of performance to all stakeholders:
Using data from ongoing security operations and through direct connections to systems and configuration interfaces, the Scorecard automatically establishes weak points, policy failures and vulnerabilities to the most common attack types; vulnerabilities that have been found to contribute to more than 85% of enterprise security breaches and malware outbreaks.
Learn more about developing managed security services
Click here to Download a copy of our MSP Sales Guide
Click here to Explore the SIEM for MSP product page
Click here to Download the Security Scorecard 2 page overview
Click here to Request a demo or arrange a meeting with our Security Specialists