Huntsman Security is an Australian provider of defence grade cyber security solutions
Huntsman Security is the operating name of Tier-3 Pty Ltd, a privately owned Australian cyber security software developer. Established in 1999, we have office in Sydney and London with operations in Tokyo and the Philippines. Our client base comprises Government departments that include defence, intelligence, social welfare and law enforcement as well as critical infrastructure organisations. Our capabilities include:
- Measurement of security control effectiveness to understand cyber risk
- Compliance monitoring and reporting for risk and audit customers
- Protective Monitoring using next generation SIEM to support Security Operations deliver real-time threat detection, security analytics and threat containment activities
Huntsman Security’s mission
We aim to provide security technology to measure, report and reduce cyber risk to enable the digital transformation of governments and business to more efficient operating models, while at the same time complying with the increasing demands of legislative requirements. Key to this is:
- Speed of response – high speed ingestion, analytics and correlation across diverse data sets
- Detecting anomalous patterns of behaviour – automated detection of unknown and unknowable threats
- Visibility of cyber posture – continuous tracking of your operation’s performance against nationally and internationally recognised security controls
- Automated and systematic operational processes – for the reliable monitoring and measurement of security outcomes
- Clear security information visualisation – that limits the needs for laborious data collation and curation for routine investigations
- Attracting and retaining cyber security staff – by automating the routine cyber security processes, your analysts are free to proactively hunt threats to build your organisation’s cyber resilience
- Local support & training – your operation needs to be resilient; you need to be sure that your support & maintenance engineers can work with you to continually develop and respond to the ever changing demands of your environment.
Huntsman Security’s core capabilities
Working with clients in mission critical security environments, our research and development into advanced cyber threat detection, incident management and real-time compliance reporting has resulted in our capabilities being proven to the highest security standards. Here is our product range:
Essential 8 Auditor
Executes a Cyber Risk AuditDelivers an immediate view of an organisation’s security control effectiveness against the Essential 8; eight strategies found to mitigate 85% of targeted cyber attacks. Read more...
Essential 8 Scorecard
Continuous Cyber Risk MeasurementContinuous measurement of an organisation’s security control effectiveness to enable operational and executive management of cyber risk. Read more...
Next Gen SIEM
Incorporating Threat Intelligence & UEBAProvides defence grade SOC monitoring capability: Log Management, High Speed >100,000 EPS, threat intelligence and behavioural anomaly detection (UEBA). Read more...
Next Gen SIEM MSSP
Securing Managed Security ServicesNext Gen SIEM for Managed Security Services. Improves security, provides effective multi-tenancy and accelerates revenue generation from new services and customers. Read more...
Next Gen SIEM Cloud
Securing the Cloud for CSPsNext Gen SIEM for Cloud Service providers. Simplifies cloud security, reduces service delivery costs and accelerates revenue generation from new customers. Read more...
Next Gen SIEM SOAR
Automating Incident ResponseNext Gen SIEM incorporating SOAR: security orchestration, automation and response. Improves workflows, reduces false positives and slashes time from threat detection to response. Read more...
Our core capabilities include:
- High speed processing – 100,000 EPS (> 5 billion events per day), enabling more context for accurate, rapid decision-making and response
- Behaviour Anomaly Detection – automated machine learning of activity patterns for the real-time detection and analysis of unknown and unknowable events; including outliers, anomalies, insiders and other patterns of attack or misuse
- Automated Threat Verification – the Next Gen SIEM SOAR automatically integrates threat understanding and managements with malware, network, end-point and other cyber security solutions to create a searchable casefile of relevant events to drastically reduce the time from threat detection to resolution to seconds
- Measuring your Cyber Posture – immediate and ongoing measurement of your security controls effectiveness to meet compliance obligations and support ongoing performance management