ISO27001 is an internationally accepted standard that provides a framework for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
Updated in 2013 ISO27001 includes procedures for:
- Defining the IT risk exposure of an organisation
- Identifying key assets and locations
- Selecting appropriate controls
- Choosing the most effective technologies
The Huntsman® ISO27001 compliance guide shows how Huntsman technology maps to key sections of the standard, while integrating with existing solutions, adding a centralised view and strengthening your security posture.
This compliance guide covers the following key concepts:
- IT risk management, compliance monitoring, enterprise security
- Enterprise-wide event visibility, network security threats and protective monitoring
- Vulnerability assessment and security policy improvement
- IT security and compliance management, security information and event management