Defend your organisation against cyber threats
As cyber threats grow in number and complexity, so does your cyber security risk. Cyber security solutions are critical in protecting an organisation’s information security. Additionally, legislation now obliges many organisations to report eligible data breaches within a set time frame (for GDPR EU this is 72 hours). Huntsman Security solutions provides comprehensive and systematic visibility of your security posture and cyber maturity level.
Cyber Security Solutions
Real-time data security
Cyber Security KPIs
Performance audit and tracking
Discover and prioritise alerts
On-Demand Cyber Vulnerability Assessment
MITRE ATT&CK® Framework
Contextualise pending attacks
Managed Security Services
Multi Tenant Security
Security Orchestration & Automation
Rapid Threat Containment
Boost your cyber resilience
Take a proactive approach to managing cyber threats
The cyber security threat landscape means security teams need to do far more than just focus on preventing attacks. They also need to quickly detect an attack, understand it, respond and resolve it to reduce corporate and customer impacts.
And at the corporate level, managers now require meaningful information on the security risk status, and a clear understanding of the efficiency and operational effectiveness of the security process.
These security and management requirements are driving a growing number of organisations to the Huntsman Security platform as their go-to security solution.
Choose proven defence-grade technology for your information security
When you review cyber security solutions, you’ll want to know that see a track record of success. Proven in the most security-savvy organisations & government department, Huntsman solutions delivers capabilities you can reply upon:
- Links seemingly unrelated events that are otherwise hidden in silos, and analyses and correlates real-time data to pinpoint unusual events that are risky indicate an attack
- Features clear dashboards that continuously show stakeholders the health of their security operations, and highlight breaches and risks that simple rule-based filters overlook.
- Improves incident and breach response with real-time alerts and incident management workflow support
- Reports who is accessing data or systems, and what they are doing
- Uses Behaviour Anomaly Detection to detect anomalous activity
Choose the security solution that your business needs
Huntsman®’s state-of-the-art detection and response capabilities are ideal for:
- Organisations that use or want to expand into managed security services (MSSP)
- Cloud Service Providers who want robust cloud security
- Organisations with multi-tenancy that require easy scalability to accommodate multiple customers or system silos on a common monitoring and security management platform.